It's alr 3 December. Time flies yeah? Was just talking to Yongli and Mingze bout our first day of school just now. It's been almost a year. I miss school. Yeah, I do. I miss waking up early in the morning, tying up my hair within seconds, trying to not leave anything behind and all those shit. Then rush off to mrt station to meet Kym or something. Hah. The daily routine. Hai Sing sucks. But somehow.. Somehow, I have the sense-of-belonging feeling. Finally. But doesn't mean I've adapted to the school system. I still hate it too much to adapt to it I guess. Hope there's more improvements next year. We've installed big ass fan in the hall. Heard it looks disgusting. But the wind confirm damn shiokkk. Yay! K. These are what I expect from the school next year or the following year. (expect in a way that I hope it happens without me asking from the school)
- Better screen in the hall.
- Bigger hall
- Renovated basketball court (at least paint it -.-)
- Track on the field
- Fire Mrs. Shirley Peh (:
- Install better screens and visualiser in every classrooms
- Get better computers
- Hire cute PE teachers! Not oldold ones ._.
- Allow food outside canteen
- Have track events for sports day
- More sports events
- 4 days 3 night leadership camp
- Sec 2 overseas trip (am I asking too much?) :D
- Judina to stop talking so much. Not to start the speech with "Good Morning dedicated teachers and attentive haisians"
- Have more shower tap in toilets
- Make school start later (8 AM)
- More sports CCA
Yeah... There's definitely more than 17, just that I can't think of any more now.
I shall make everyone write a letter to the school! If I don't feel lazy.. Uhhhh. Okay..
Christmas is cominggggggggggggggggggggggggg! WOOHOOOO.
Santa Claus is coming to town :D He's making a list, he's checking it twice. blahblahblahblah :x
okay. Nobody planning on organizing family gathering, Christmas party, this year. FAILLLL. The other year was by Jie I think. Quite fail. I forgot what happened.. But I do know it didn't turn out as planned, but still had fun <: Okayy.. Prolly celebrating tgt with ahai's birthday on 28, as usual! Hah. Than we only have to give her ONE present :D Don't know what she want :x
All I want for Christmas, is you.
Hell no. Not anyone. If only Santa was real.. I sometimes force myself to believe in Santa ._. But that sounds stoopid. Here's my list? Hope I'm in the good list. CONFIRM UHHH. I've been a good girl k.
- Basketball shoes
- High waist jeans
- High waist shorts
- Big Bang's album
- 2NE1's album
idk what else :x

No comments:
Post a Comment